Thanks for checking us out! Applications are now closed.
If you’d like to get on our contact list for next year’s festival, please e-mail
49th Annual Cadillac Festival of the Arts
Friday, July 21, 1 – 7 p.m.
Saturday, July 22, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Juried Fine Art & Fine Craft Fair • Sponsored by the Cadillac Area Artists’ Association (CA3)
Cadillac City Park
(Along Lake St. between Harris and Cass Streets, adjacent to beautiful Lake Cadillac)
The Cadillac Area Artists’ Association (CA3) invites you to apply for the 49th Annual Cadillac Festival of the Arts – Phyllis Olson Art Fair, held in City Park, Cadillac, Michigan, adjacent to beautiful Lake Cadillac. The Festival includes more than 80 artists’ booths, live music, local food booths, and the “Sherilyn Lindberg Kid’s Art.” Local, regional, and national promotion draws visitors from a wide region to attend this two-day event. We welcome all artists who exhibit art of original concept, design and execution. Artists are juried to ensure the highest standards for both the artists and for the viewing public.
January 1, 2017 – Application Opens
March 1, 2017 – Application Deadline
March 2-20, 2017 – Jury Process
April 3, 2017 – Jury Notification Results sent to artists
May 15, 2017 – Booth Payment Deadline
June 1, 2017 – Cancellation Deadline (1/2 Booth Fee Refund)
July 21, 2017 – Art Festival, 1 – 7 p.m.
July 22, 2017 – Art Festival, 10 a.m – 5 p.m.
Jury Fee & Application Instructions
• All artists must apply on-line through ZAPP at ZAPPlication.org.
• Fee (Jury Fee): $25 for first medium category; $10 for each additional category; limit 3.
• Please contact the Art Fair Coordinator for $10 Coupon Code if applying in more than one category.
• Images: 5 (4 of your work, 1 of your fully-stocked booth).
• Artists must submit a separate application, jury fee, and complete set of artwork images for each medium category for which they wish to be juried.
• Artists must also submit a process statement about how they make their art (creative process, materials,
techniques, tools, production, etc.)
• Jury fees are non-refundable.
• Please do NOT send booth fee with jury fee. (Booth fee will be required after acceptance to the show.)
• Please pay on line through your Zapplication account, via credit card, or PayPal. (If you must pay by check, it must be received within one week of application. If you pay by check, please make payable to: Cadillac Area Artists’ Association and mail to: PO Box 841, Cadillac, MI 49601-0841.)
• Need help entering your work? Visit the ZAPP Help Center.
• Booth Space: $100 for 10×10 ft. display space on grass.
• Do NOT send booth fee with application. You will be given instructions upon notice of acceptance, April 3, 2017.
• Booth Payment Due Date: May 15, 2017.
• Limit 2 artists per booth. Each artist must apply and will be juried separately.
• Artists must furnish their own display elements: tent, easels, tables, skirts, chairs, etc., and must have ample weights on their tents. City Park is on the shoreline of Lake Cadillac and may be windy at times. Due to our underground sprinkler and water system lines, we do not allow ground stakes.
• Limited electricity is available.
• Handicapped accessibility is available.
• CA3 will do its best to accommodate booth preferences, but cannot guarantee your location.